Woman's Personal Safety Seminar: Auckland Charity Event
Protect Self Defence
|When:||26 October 2011 |
|Venue:||Property Tutors Conference Room, Level 2, 128 Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland |
|Contact:|| Phil Thompson|
|Phone:|| (09) 5334181|
It is every woman's right to live a life free from unnecessary fear and worry.
This empowering event will provide important information for women to help keep themselves and their loved ones safe. 100% of proceeds from this event are going to Rape Prevention Education (formerly Rape Crisis) Auckland.
Cost: $25.00 per person
Time: 6:30pm - 8:45pm
Booking: www.protectselfdefence.co.nz ('Events' page)
This event is part of Protect's Community Support Program. It is a charity event raising money for Rape Prevention Education Auckland (formerly Rape Crisis Auckland) to support them in the excellent work they do. Visit the RPE website at www.rapecrisis.org.nz for more information on RPE.
This unique event will empower women with important information about keeping themselves and their loved ones safe against violence.
Designed and presented by Protect Self Defence's co-founders, authors, and renowned self protection experts, Athena and Phil Thompson this 2.25 hour (including break) information seminar will cover vital information for women including:
- Dispelling many common (and often dangerous) myths around self defence and personal safety for women
- How to identify the common manipulation strategies males (with sinister intent) use against females (this is very important information!)
- Focusing on empowerment and eliminating paranoia and un-neccessary worry by knowing what to look out for
- The important stages of real self defence
- The psychology of an attacker and how they choose their targets. Knowing this lets you become a 'hard target'
- The biggest lie of them all that most women in NZ have been told, the truth behind it, and how knowing it can create a safer life for you and your family
- And a lot more!
Please note this is an information event, there is no physical component or participation required from attendees, just sit back and enjoy the information.
This seminar is exclusive to women. Because of some of the content the minimum age is 16 years unless accompanied by an adult parent or caregiver in which case the minimum age is 14 years.
$25 for this event is incredible value and you are supporting a fantastic organisation (RPE) in addition to the great information you will receive. Numbers for this event are limited (venue size) so please book quickly.
Presenters: Athena and Phil Thompson