The schedule of sessions includes:
- April 30th: Nine Days to a New You Launch at Rialto Cinemas! Plus the first workshop on Health and Fitness; learn how to fit exercise into your busy schedule with City Fitness
- May 1st: Health and Fitness; live a healthy lifestyle, Concept 10/10 will show you how, and find out the latest in active and sports performance wear from Icebreaker
- May 2nd: Beauty and Haircare; learn from the experts at the Wax Off Brow Bar and Mecca Cosmetica how to achieve that perfect visage, or unleash the beauty in your hair with Servilles Newmarket
- May 3rd: Haircare; get ideas, advice and a glass of bubbles when you talk to the top stylists at Rodney Wayne
- May 4th: Clothing and Accessories; spend the day with top fashion salons, Repertoire, Augustine International, Robyn Mathieson, Kingan Jones and not forgetting those curvy sizes from TS 14 Plus.
- May 5th: Clothing and Accessories; including the sparkling story of Swarovski, and VIP evening at Mischief Shoes.
- May 6th: Shoes and Accessories; put it all together with nifty insights from Mimco and learn about how comfort meets fashion at Ziera shoes.
- May 7th: Accessories; Learn the do’s and don’t from eyewear and sunglass professionals Michael Holmes Premium Eyewear.
- May 8th: The finale; with an in-store runway show by October Reign.
Attendance at each session is limited to 50 guests (dependent on venue), with bookings essential through iTicket. Tickets only $20 per session.
Newmarket shoppers will also be able to book personal shopping consultations with Lorraine Downes for added insights (contact Lorraine through her website at www.lorrainedownes.com).
And if you attend the opening event on Saturday 30th April, you will also walk away with discounts, samples, vouchers and those all important goodie bags.
So, be ready to live, learn and participate, at the heart of New Zealand’s fashion capital, Newmarket – for the best nine days you’ll spend this year.