|When:||16 April 2012 to 20 April 2012|
|Venue:||7 locations in Manukau and Franklin|
|Location:||Auckland Region, New Zealand|
|Contact:||Bookings direct to swim school|
|Phone:||As listed below|
Do you want to feel safer and more confident with your children around water?
Gain confidence to participate in water activities - Learn to stay afloat with confidence - Develop skills that you can use to teach your children or whanau members and be more confident around water next summer.
Enrol in Whanau Nui today and have lots of fun while you learn. Five lessons, one per day, Monday to Friday. There are 7 locations to choose from but spaces are limited, so call the swim school directly to book your place.
1. Moana-Nui-a-Kiwa Leisure Centre, Mangere Ph 09 298 4642
2. Otara Leisure Centre, Otara Ph 09 271 5395
3. Papatoetoe Centennial Pools, Papatoetoe Ph 09 278 6806
4. Manurewa Aquatic Centre Ph 09 269 4145
5. Lloyd Elsmore Park Leisure Centre, Pakuranga Ph 09 537 0025
6. Patumahoe Primary School, Patumahoe Ph 09 238 1841 (Fulton Swim School)
7. Puni Primary School, Pukekohe Ph 09 238 1841 (Fulton Swim School)
Note: One condition is that a parent or caregiver must participate in the water with their child.
Whanau Nui is a WaterSafe Auckland programme delivered in collaboration with the Auckland Council, Swimsation Swim School, Fulton Swim School ans Swimgym, with funding support form the Nautilus Foundation and the Southern Trust.
For further information on Whanau Nui contact WaterSafe Auckland Drowning Prevention Coordinator Harry Aonga (ph) 021 111 8674 (email) email@example.com