RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ACT 1991
The following application has been received by the Napier City Council for Resource Consent:
CONSENT NO: RMS11061
APPLICANT: Peter & Evelyn Wright
ADDRESS: 171 Eriksen Road, Napier
ADDRESS FOR SERVICE: C/- Consult Plus PO Box 11048 Hastings 4158
APPLICATION: To subdivide 171 Eriksen Road, located within the Main Rural Zone, into 2 lots, one being 4.09 hectares and the other 3.67 hectares. This is inconsistent with the 4 hectare minimum lot size of the Main Rural Zone.
Full details of the application may be examined at the Planning office, 2nd fl oor Library building, of the Napier City Council, Hastings Street, Napier during normal office hours.
Written submissions on this application may be made by any person and must be lodged with the Planning Manager, Napier City Council, Private Bag 6010, Napier no later than 4.00pm on Monday 27 February 2012. Any submission must be dated, signed and include the following information.
1. Your name, postal address, telephone number and fax number (if applicable)
2. Details of the application in respect of which the submission is made.
3. Whether you support or oppose the application.
4. Your submission, with reasons.
5. The decision you wish the Council to make.
6. Whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission. A copy of any submission must be served on the applicant as soon as reasonably practicable at the address for service above.