|Not a member? Sign up now!|
Perreaux, a New Zealand designer and manufacturer of home audio equipment, announced that the eloquence 250i integrated amplifier was awarded a "Highly Commended" award by Hi-Fi News. The eloquence 250i amplifier was awarded in recognition for its build quality, high power output, and captivating sound.
The "Highly Commended" award is awarded by UK audio publication Hi-Fi News and Record Review to products they feel represent superb sound, superb value and are a cut above their rivals.
The eloquence 250i is a hi fi stereo amplifier specifically designed to deliver the sound quality of separate pre/power combinations in a convenient single-box amplifier. The award-winning eloquence 250i embodies features common-place in pre and power amplifiers such as high power output, multiple power supplies, balanced inputs, high quality binding posts and substantial heat sinking. The differentiating features of the 250i amplifier are summarised below:
- 360W power output into 8 Ohms (530W / 4 Ohms)
- Two separate custom designed transformers feed four independent analogue and digital power supplies
- Analogue balanced audio input using Neutrik XLR connectors
- Two sets of high quality speaker binding posts compatible with bi-wire speakers
- On-board high performance headphone amplifier
- Optional 24-bit/192kHz digital to analogue (DAC) module with USB audio input
- Optional MM/MC phono preamplifier module
Read more about the eloquence 250i integrated amplifier Highly Commended award.