Rhema Broadcasting Group
Business // Radio // New Zealand
Member since: 9 July 2009
Profile views: 1712
To lift up the name of Jesus Christ and communicate the reality of a personal relationship with Him to the people of New Zealand, through Christian broadcasting, as part of the ‘Body of Christ’ for the glory of God.
- To promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- To operate broadcasting networks in New Zealand
- To promote Biblical values, righteousness and justice
- To encourage, exhort and challenge through music and other programming
- To educate, inform and entertain for the promotion of well-being amongst New Zealanders
- To expand the networks to effectively reach the people of New Zealand
- To explore new avenues for Christian programming and/or broadcasting
Monday, 13 July 2009
Lost Boy: The Documentary
The TV autobiography of Greg Laurie, Lost Boy: The Documentary, is the story of well-known evangelist and teacher, Greg Laurie.
Friday, 10 July 2009
Top Ten with a Difference
Southern Star’s June poll of listeners has revealed the country’s top ten songs – and the winner boasts lyrics from 1885! Southern Star is New Zealand’s national easy listening Christian radio station (targeting those over 50) and their poll wasn’t of the top ten best pop songs but of listener’s top ten favourite hymns.
Clearer Future for Life FM Wanganui
Wanganui local, Grant Donely, has been determined to bring Life FM to the river city and, this week, that tenacity finally paid off when Life FM began transmitting on the full-power FM frequency, 100.8FM.