Wynn Williams has been recommended in five areas of law in the latest edition of The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific. The Legal 500 is highly regarded internationally, it conducts lengthy research into each firm and practice area, including contacting a range of clients for their specific feedback, and the firm is proud to have been recognised in the following areas:
- Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions – “Wynn Williams is one of the leading firms in New Zealand for private M&A transactions ranging in value from NZ$5m to NZ$100m”.
- Dispute Resolution – “response times are excellent and the advice is always on point and can be trusted’.
- Insurance – “reliable specialist advice on insurance litigation from a knowledgeable team”.
- Labour and Employment – “a strong reputation for resolving complex employment disputes, particularly in the areas of contracting, construction and road transport”.
- Projects and Resource Management (including environment) – “a leading firm for environmental law…at the forefront of case law in the freshwater space”.
In addition, a number of individuals have been recognised for their expertise:
- Jeremy Johnson, Dispute Resolution – “‘in a league of his own, excellent to deal with; clients trust his impressive legal knowledge".
Next Generation Lawyer
- Nick Kovacevich, Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Michelle Mehlhopt, Projects and Resource Management
- Kirstie Wyss, Projects and Resource Management