What is Tribulus Terrestris?
Tribulus Terrestris is a flowering plant found in the warm temperate and tropical regions of Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa. Its fruit, leaves and roots have been used in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine for over 3,000 years and modern research supports the use of Tribulus Terrestris for improving sexual activity and muscular strength. As a beneficial herb, the extract from the wild growing ‘puncture vine’, supports erection and helps sexual arousal.
5 benefits of Tribulus Terrestris
- Stimulates testosterone production. Tribulus Terrestris can increase the amount of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) produced by the body's pituitary gland. LH stimulates the testes to secrete the male hormone testosterone, which gives men mastery in sexual performance, and is vital for libido, muscle growth and generating male energy confidence and stamina.
- Balances natural hormone levels. By promoting the production of the body's own hormones, tribulus terrestris works only within the body's natural limits to help men achieve their strength and muscular potential.
- Improves volume and quality of sperm. The Bulgarian research also showed Tribulus Terrestris extract could improve the quantity and quality of sperm. It should be noted that sperm needs 80 days to reach maturity, so researchers recommend that men hoping for improved sperm quality take Tribulus Terrestris for at least this length of time to achieve maximum efficacy.
- Helps improve muscle strength. Tribulus Terrestris will only help to improve strength when taken in conjunction with an exercise program that places muscles under strain and then allows them to recover.
- Other benefits of Tribulus Terrestris. Other research evidence also suggests Tribulus Terrestris may be useful in lowering cholesterol through its action on the liver. One researcher described it as “one of the ideal medicines to treat angina pectoris”.
Read here How can you get more Tribulus Terrestris?