Kiwi’s love shopping and they also love getting a bargain, hence the launch of MySale which has for the last two years attracted a loyal following of kiwi’s who use MySale as the only place to find a sale near you!
MySale has spawned several copy cat sites such as ilovesales, thesalerack, thesalesite and bargainz but impersonation is the sincerest form of flattery we say here at MySale. MySale is different from our competitors because of these following facts :
• First to launch so we have established key contacts with retailers and our content changes weekly
• Use of SMS TXT technology to inform our users of sales
• We are where our users are, on social networking sites as Facebook
• We use intelligent email marketing campaign to inform our users of sales
• We go to these sales and review them for our users in our blog
• Were fostering an online community of users who love sales and sharing sales
• We breathe, eat and sleep Sales!
MySale use to be the only site of its kind but we love competition and it’s great for the consumers with the services we provide. We promise to always deliver a great service and keep it all about the sales and never stray or be untrue to what were good at doing.
So go to MySale and start saving and shopping! Or you could go to our competitors and see the difference!
The only place to find a sale near you!