Microsoft released OneNote Mobile for iPhone 1.2 today, which delivers updated features and expands availability of the app in New Zealand, Canada, the UK, Ireland and Australia.
Microsoft first released OneNote Mobile for iPhone in January in the US and is excited to give a broader audience the opportunity to experience the power of OneNote Mobile on the iPhone. OneNote lets you quickly capture ideas, update lists and stay organised while on the go – think of it as your digital notebook. With the ability to sync OneNote notebooks via SkyDrive, you can access your notes online via Office Web Apps from Office on your desktop or your smartphone.
Updated features in OneNote Mobile for iPhone 1.2 include:
· Search – find text in notebooks, sections and pages
· Pin recent notes – keep your favourite notes at the top of the Recently Viewed list
· Sync shared notebooks – if others have shared their notebooks with you on SkyDrive, you can now sync them with your device and work on them together; just turn them on in the OneNote for iPhone Notebook Settings
· Choose the notebooks that sync to your phone and appear on the Home screen – you’ll find this useful when you have SkyDrive notebooks that you don’t want to sync or view from
· Set image size for photos you insert – choose smaller image sizes for faster syncing or larger sizes for higher fidelity images
· A new colour scheme that gives the app a lighter look and feel
You can download the OneNote Mobile for iPhone app free for a limited time, on the iTunes App Store. To learn more about this update, read posts on MOD News Bites and from the OneNote team: http://blogs.office.com/b/microsoft-onenote/.