Fuel prices have dropped this morning at Gull service stations across the North Island.
“Gull strives to provide value for money to Kiwi motorists,” says Graham Stirk, Retail Manager of Gull New Zealand.
“We take full responsibility for the Gull effect which has been acknowledged as a factor in lower fuel pricing at competitor sites in areas where Gull operates.”
Prices at Gull’s unmanned sites have once again dipped below the $2.00 a litre price point. This includes the two recently opened unmanned sites in Pukekohe and Gisborne.
Current pricing at the sites where Gull controls pricing is:
Fuel Grade Unmanned Sites Manned Sites
Regular (91 octane) $1.999 $2.029
Force 10 (98 octane) $2.149 $2.179
Diesel $1.459 $1.479
Motorists can enjoy further discounts by utilizing fuel dockets from Countdown supermarkets (manned sites only).
Unmanned sites can be found at
- 380 Ti Rakua Drive, Botany, Auckland
- 103 Norton Road, Frankton Hamilton
- 182 Ohapu Road, Mellville, Hamilton
- SH1, Ngatea
- SH2, Whakamarama
- 106 Rifle Range Road, Taupo
- 14 Fitzherbert Avenue, Palmerston North
- Oxford Street (SH1), Levin
- 50 Manukau Road, Pukekohe
- 42 Awapuni Road, Gisborne