|(Added by Taupo District Council) - 1994 views||ID: 7930|
NOTES TO EDITORS:
· Tauhara Ridge will provide a wide range of living styles and housing types and benefit Taupo district ratepayers and community for generations to come.
· An extension of the existing and profitable Botanical Heights and Victoria subdivisions, and occupying 197 hectares of land overlooking Lake Taupo, Tauhara Ridge will be far more than just another subdivision. It is a thoughtfully designed community that will combine village living with a high quality masterplan, marking Taupo as a leader in attractive and effective urban design.
· The first sections will be on the market in the first quarter of this year.
· The development of Tauhara Ridge will help fulfil Taupo’s need to provide for up to 7470 additional households by 2026, support several of the council’s key aims and enable the council to contribute $25 million to the creation of the East Taupo Arterial bypass (ETA).
· Additional expected profits generated by land sales and Tauhara Ridge will be available to be reinvested in the Taupo community.