Business // Business // New Zealand
Member since: 24 November 2011
Profile views: 2038
Started by three of New Zealand’s leading experts on customer experience management Dr Ian Brooks, Paul Linnell and myself. cemNZ brings together customer service professionals and business leaders and delivers quick and easy access to the information and tools necessary to turn customers into loyal raving fans.
cemNZ is free to join.
It gives you:
• Access to fellow customer service professionals.
• A directory of providers of products and services to the customer care industry.
• Information about upcoming events in the field of CEM (What’s on?)
• Access to a library of relevant articles and papers.(knowledge Bank)
• Access to free expert advice (Ask an Expert).
• The opportunity to join discussions via LinkedIn
• An inspirational quote to start your week (Think about it!).
• Regional seminars*
• An annual conference*
• Opportunities to advertise relevant products and services*
cemNZ is committed to bringing the business community together to build more successful businesses through a better understanding of the customer experience discipline.
I personally invite you and anyone you may know that would be interested in joining us at cemNZ by visiting www.customerexperience.co.nz and let’s start turning more customers into loyal raving fans.
Tuesday, 6 December 2011
It Must Be More Than the Deal This Christmas.......
In a highly competitive and commoditised retail environment offering just a deal this Christmas will not be enough.
Monday, 5 December 2011
Customers are Demanding Better Service
The recent RightNow survey found that 61 percent of New Zealanders removed their business from companies whose service didn’t meet their expectations.
Wednesday, 30 November 2011
A Vital Business Collaboration Now Available......
Thinking that smart marketing laced with sharply discounted deals will replace disgruntled customers is no longer a sustainable business strategy in this tough economic environment.