|Sign up now!|
Wharekauhau Country Estate, a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and located in one of New Zealands top gourmet and wine destinations invites culinary adventurers to experience two nights of gracious country hospitality and fine, farm-fresh dining while exploring heritage station life and the famous Martinborough Pinot Noir wine trail. Dine on the estates prize-winning Texel lamb, home-grown produce and Wairarapa specialties plus award-winning regional wines - all this while staying in a luxurious private estate cottage.
Wharekauhau Country Estate is a place apart in serene breathtaking scenery - yet is in the middle of one of NZs most vibrant centres of inspiring food and wine cultures. Legendary hospitality indoors and guided introductions to farm and vineyard life promise unforgettable experiences and an unrivalled opportunity to unwind.
savour & learn winter offer includes
- Two nights luxury accommodation in private guest cottage with views across Palliser Bay.
- Full farmhouse breakfasts each morning and pre-dinner drinks and canapes each evening.
- Two superb four-course dinners of regional and estate -grown produce including Wharekauhau station reared lamb, venison or beef with matched award-winning wines from the regions Martinborough vineyards.
- Guided Martinborough wine trail tour in comfortable 4WD
Visit your choice of over 20 boutique vineyards, Pinot Noir sampling and direct purchase opportunities of limited edition wines
- Guided Wharekauhau station tour in comfortable 4WD and experience one of New Zealands oldest Romney sheep stations and the lodges private gardens. Observe (or try your hand!) sheep shearing and the art of managing working sheep dogs
- Choice of self-drive or of inclusive transfers to and from Wellington Airport and Wharekauhau Estate
savour & learn | winter luxury lodge offer is $NZ1112 per person, twin share self-drive (car hire not included) or $NZ1330 per person twin share with airport/estate road transfers +GST per two night offer. Available only until October 31st, 2008. Subject to availability and not valid with any other offer. Available to New Zealand and Australian residents only. Book through your preferred travel agent or Wharekauahu Country Estate
P: ++64 6 3077581 F: ++64 6 307 7799 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.wharekauhau.co.nz