Police apprehended 25 year-old Rory Smyth at a Pukekohe address in the early hours of this morning.
He will appear in the Auckland District Court today charged with:
• possession of a knife;
• possession of instruments;
• receiving stolen property;
• unlawful possession of a firearm;
• possession of utensils for use of methamphetamine;
• unlawful interference of a vehicle;
• unlawfully taking a vehicle;
• 2 x unlawfully getting into a vheicle;
• breach of court release conditions;
• the October 22 aggravated robbery of Miss Q's tavern in Panmure.
Smyth was taken into custody without incident by the Armed Offenders Squad.