Not a member? Sign up now!
FINANCE   20 December 2017, 10:13PM

(Added by Your Refund Private Limited, NZ) - 998 views ID: 29776

Tax Returns For Travellers

Planning on going overseas? Maybe you're already out there? As long as you are a New Zealand resident or non-resident for tax purposes, we can work out for you if you are due any tax refunds from the IRD. It's easy to find out which type of resident you are.
  ➟     If you are overseas for less than 325 days in a 12-month period, then you're most likely a New Zealand resident for tax purposes.
  ➟     If you are overseas for more than 325 days in a 12-month period and you don't have a permanent place of abode in New Zealand, then you're most likely a non-resident for tax purposes.

Either way, you have a great chance of getting tax refund, although, you will be required to file a part-year individual tax return with the IRD. Let us help you sort it out right now, before you run out of time.

How much does it cost you?
  ✔    Only 15% of the refund amount, maximum of only up to $399.
  ✔    Remember, we don't charge you any money for your ID verification and PTS if No Tax Refund is due. INDEX