|CREDIT: Women's Health Action Trust (Added by infonews.co.nz) - 1479 views, 0 comments||ID: 14465|
Big Latch On
For more information about participating in the Big Latch On or coordinating a venue go to www.biglatchon.org.nz
- The Big Latch On is on Friday, August 5 2011 with the countdown at 10.30 am
- To find a venue near you (there are over 120 around the country) go to www.biglatchon.org.nz or email firstname.lastname@example.org call 09 520 5295 or 021442450
- The Big Latch On is in its seventh year and has enjoyed increasing community support with 1514 babies latched on and feeding at last year’s event.
- We’re aiming to break this record again this year!
- Over 120 venues nationwide are already registered.
Why a Big Latch On?
- To celebrate breastfeeding mums and babies
- To promote the benefits of breastfeeding for babies, mums and society at large
- To send a message that breastfeeding anytime, anyplace, anyhow is ok, and to provide a safe space for mums to try breastfeeding in public for the first time
RELATED NEWSCan we break the record?? 30 July 2011