ELITE : SIX Business Networking
Business // Business // New Zealand
Member since: 5 June 2014
Profile views: 2677
We are a progressive and forward thinking organisation that brings ‘decision makers’ together each week for an hour of interactive business networking.
More than just a business networking company, ELITE : SIX’ decision maker, DANNY : DE HEK, has the goal to facilitate the best business networking company in New Zealand. He is dedicated to finding people who share the same values and that strive to be better versions of themselves.
- Our format is original and unique, what we offer is one of a kind. Our main point of difference is, members get to talk for 5 minutes each in a group up to six. This is where we get our name from.
- We are a supportive environment and we focus on start ups, small to medium sized businesses and business people who want to grow. You can learn and apply business strategies plus get tips and advice from other passionate entrepreneurs.
- Unlike conventional business networking, we are not focused on just one industry in each group. Members don’t come to pitch their businesses or just to hand out their business cards, there is no pressure to refer anyone. Good networking is about building strong relationships with like minded people. These people become walking ambassadors and this is where the magic happens, leads and referrals come naturally.
- Each week we offer 10+ online groups via Zoom Meetings. At the end the week we encourage all our members to participate in our Friday Think Tank meeting. This provides a central place at the end of the week where members from the other groups have the option to meet the larger business family.
- Our Personal Development programs are designed to assist members, and others, achieve their true potential with our series of self-development programs. Programs will be presented by qualified professionals. They will cover those areas that can assist you grow both and your business and personal life.
To attend a meeting Request an Invite.
Friday, 10 April 2020
When you hear the word dyslexia, what do you think of? Would I be right if I said people that can't spell properly and they get their words around the wrong way?
Friday, 7 July 2017
5 Tips on how to be a good Business Networker
I have just been to one of my meetings and I was watching a visitor who had come along to Elite6 for the 1st time and it inspired me to write this blog!
If you're not familiar of the structure of our meetings... each person speaks for five minutes about their business while sitting at a table of up to six.
Monday, 12 December 2016
Elite6 Business Networking Epic Adventure
Thank you so much for your support this year.
Thursday, 10 November 2016
Become a Toyboy and help Older Ladies
I saw this beautiful, stylish elderly lady standing in the middle of the arcade with a walking stick. I didn't ask, but I think she would have been in her mid 80's. We made eye contact – she signalled for me to come over, so I did.
Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Tips on Battling Loneliness
Have you ever felt that if you were not on the earth that no one would miss you? Have you ever lost your ambitions, your drive, your sense of belonging? Had no real direction in life or more importantly no purpose?
My wife asked for a divorce and my appendix burst... and this all happened within 24 hours.
Friday, 26 September 2014
Danny de Hek's Toastmasters Speech 26/09/2014
I’m practicing to be an ordained minister so today my speech well “my sermon” is going to be about Relationships.
Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Mongrel - definition - A mongrel, mutt, or mixed-breed dog is a dog that belongs to no single organizationally recognized breed and is not the result of selective breeding.
Monday, 23 June 2014
Living with Dyslexia
I have something in common with the following people; Richard Branson, Pablo Picasso, Alexander Graham Bell, Einstein, Nigel Kennedy, John Lennon, Walt Disney, Tommy Hilfiger, Andy Warhol, Whoopi Goldberg, Henry Wrinkler (Fonzie!), Danny Glover.